SMTP Caching

Kevan Shea biffcool at zombieworld.com
Mon Jul 29 21:03:00 PDT 2002

That probably is the best idea for storing the mail.  What is a good
IMAP server, I've seen references to Courier on the postfix site

On the sending end I'll have to set-up postfix (or something) and have
it relay, can postfix relay to different servers based on whose mail
it's relaying?

Also what are people's opinions on qmail vs. postfix.  I used postfix in
the last incarnation of this laptop and liked it alright once I got the
hang of it, but I was wondering how easy to setup qmail is comparably

> I won't go into the details for fear of misinterpreting your
> question. The setup I describe is doable by reading some of
> the HOWTOs and other documents.

Nope you pretty much hit it right on.  For some reason I thought there
was something more complicated to it then that.  Thanks.

> Bob
Praise Bob

--
Kevan Shea