KDE == M$ ? useGnome() : useGnome();

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Tue Jul 23 07:12:33 PDT 2002

Yeah, I know the MOC is not bad.  However, I just don't like it because
it is not a standard and it is not the most elegent way to achieve what the MOC
is for.  There are plenty of other C++ frameworks that use the signals/slots
paradigm or callbacks without needing a seperate non-standard preprocessor.
wxWindows doesn't need it, gtkmm doesn't need it, etc, etc.

Jim Drabb

Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away
James Drabb JR
Programmer Analyst
Darden Restaurants
Business Systems