Server upgrades on shadowfax; head's up & a few notes.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 22 21:52:34 PDT 2002

Yo,

Software upgrades and updates, galore!  Been doing it for a few hours
now (and still have a whee ways to go ;p) on shadowfax.

For the most part, I usually don't mention these things, except in my
last update of apache and php, the little directory indexing script we
use (dir.php) is no longer working, so I had to disable it for now.

Heh, that script is so old and was written many ages ago by Remenic.

Not sure if i'm going to bug him to fix it or not.. we had some plans on
switching to a different way of creating the directory index, so
perhap's i'll just invest some of my time in that.

Regardless, I just wanted to mention this small change.  You would be
surprised how many freak out over little details like this ;o

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org