KDE == M$ ? useGnome() : useGnome();

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Mon Jul 22 12:42:52 PDT 2002

Good point : )

> > There is the best, most standard compliant browser out
> > there named Mozilla.  Instead of using that they make their own
> > Konq

I personally think Mozilla's layout/rendering is a little nicer. : )

> KDE won't force u to do anything, unless your application is included
> in the actual KDE CVS tree (not kdenonbeta and kdeextragear).  If ur
> application would become part of KDE than yes u would have to take a
> lot of extra stuff into account.  if your appliction is not a part of
> KDE however, but is written for KDE then u are free to do whatever u
> wanna do.

Why not make KDE into just a desktop and now extra applications?
Besides I hate the MOC.   Please don't make me use the MOC : )

Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away
James Drabb JR
Programmer Analyst
Darden Restaurants
Business Systems