r9193 - in trunk/BOOK: chapter02 chapter08

Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 23:26:24 PST 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, at 01:38 stosss wrote:

> Bruce, you missed one, there are two typos in that sentence. You found
> shouuld but resonable needs to be reasonable.

Hi,

I imagine, people like Bruce, learned to work better by using patches.
Really for this kind of job, patches are easier to read than plain text
when your eye is trained. Of course is easier also to apply them.
So I would recommend (if possible), to send your corrections in diff format.
To make things easier, Dan Nicholson, wrote once a wiki page to describe
with very simple words, what someone has to do to hack on the Books.
It had been written for BLFS, but applies also for LFS.

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Hacking

Regards,
Agathoklis.