[LFS Trac] #2317: Sysklogd installs into /usr prefix insteadof /

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 8 13:45:32 PST 2009

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 13:39:17 -0800, Bryan Kadzban <bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net> wrote:
> (Replying here since trac seems to be broken: it won't let me add
> comments to tickets after logging in.  No difference if I create a new
> user.  No difference after verifying my email address.  No difference
> after clearing cookies.  Somebody more familiar with why trac is giving
> that "Warning: <acct_mgr.web_ui.MessageWrapper object at 0x[address]>"
> error should probably look into it...)

>From Randy earlier today on blfs-dev:

I went into the "Preferences" section and simply clicked on the
"Confirm" button. That didn't do anything, but it did send an email
which prompted me to "verify" the changes (though there weren't any
changes).

Now it seems to work again for me.

>> Just trying to clarify that all I have to do on this is update the
>> sysklogd instructions and don't have to get my hands dirty in the
>> current book's bootscripts.
>
> Looks that way to me.  :-)

Cool, in which case I'll get this done now, and that should be the last
update of today from me.

Thanks,

Matt.