more book patches.

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 21 11:40:33 PDT 2003

On May 15, 2003 02:48 pm, Zack Winkles wrote:

About the 03-glibc patch:

In chapter06 - Glibc your patch creates /stage1/etc and touches
/etc/ld.so.conf again. This is already done in chapter 5, so I don't think
it's needed? I'll commit it without that particular chapter 6 modification as
I think it's a mistake. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I haven't tested it
yet.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org