gcc-2.95.3

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 20 13:37:45 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 10:13:11PM +0200, Kees Meijs wrote:
> I'm download all the packages to compile LFS20030516. I noticed gcc-2.95.3
> is included (finaly, I never used gcc-3.x before because it only gave me a
> hard time compiling some apps) again. But there's no description what
> packages to download. Is the gcc-core tarball enough? Or do I need g++ also?

The commands in CVS for gcc-2.95.3 build both the C and the C++
compilers, so you'll either need to download gcc-core and gcc-g++
tarballs or the complete gcc-2.95.3 tarball.

> Could someone please answer this simple question?

This question was better suited for lfs-support. Also, you
should not be building from CVS at this time unless you read
lfs-dev.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org