gettext 0.12

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at hermes.sunderland.ac.uk
Tue May 20 01:58:11 PDT 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003 08:52:52 +0000 (UTC)
gschafer at zip.com.au (Greg Schafer) wrote:

> On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 09:45:30AM +0100, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> > I can't immediately see a configure flag that would enable us to
> > just build the runtime files (assuming that is the way for the book
> > to go), but nevertheless bug 59's for a version increment.
>
> Quoting PACKAGING

<snipped quotes>

Yeah thanks Greg - I will learn to read *all* of the docs before posting
next time...honest :)  But as you will see from my post above that
wasn't even necessary this time.  Even a cursory glance at the directory
structure would have enabled me to provide a little more accurate info
first time around...ah well!

Regards,

Matt.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org