gettext 0.12

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at hermes.sunderland.ac.uk
Tue May 20 01:54:13 PDT 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003 09:45:30 +0100
Matthew Burgess <ca9mbu at hermes.sunderland.ac.uk> wrote:

> I can't immediately see a configure flag that would enable us to just
> build the runtime files (assuming that is the way for the book to go),
> but nevertheless bug 59's for a version increment.

Oh for christ's sake Matt - there's two bloody source directories now -
strangely enough they're called...yep you guessed it gettext-runtime and
gettext-tools.  All we'd need to do is CD into one or both of them
(depending on what the book feels is required on a base system) and do
the usual ./configure && make && make install routine.

Sorry for not spotting this earlier.

Matt.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org