omission

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 3 16:05:29 PDT 2003

On Sat, 03, May, 2003 at 11:51:26PM +0100, James Iwanek spoke thus..
> James wrote:
>
> > Linux From Scratch: Version 20030502
> > The Linux Users' Guide
> > Prerequisites
> > http://espc22.murdoch.edu.au/~stewart/guide/guide.html
> > Maybe the publisher dropped the tildy
> > Small but confusing.
> >
> > thanks
>
> i fail to see how this relates to LFS....

He's talking about the printed version.  There's a typo in there and
he's quite right - the ~ is missing (see page xv).

Mark

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org