Somebody please refresh my memory...

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Mon Feb 24 06:12:00 PST 2003

Steve Crosby wrote:
> That said, the package maintainers are sometimes quite slow in updating
> their freshmeat project pages, thus the "lack of freshness"...

(the following isn't directed at anyone in particular)
I myself can't complain about FM's lack of "freshness".  After all, I
could only blame myself for not reporting updated packages I know about.

That's how freshmeat is supposed to work; it's pure convienince that any
developers at all update their packages' status.  Just somthing for
everyone to keep in mind.

Cheers,

~Jason

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org