hlfs

Robert Baker bobb at netslyder.net
Fri Nov 3 16:22:38 PST 2006

Before I start revising whats in the repository. I was wondering if you
had a chance to take a look at http://www.netslyder.net/hlfs/

If so do you have any comments on whats there? For example do we want to
go w/ the new tool chain/bootstrap method, or are we going with what I
have on my servers? Also as far as my research showed udev is 2.6/2.5
only. Did I miss something?

Anyhow, any notes/comments you have on 2.4-2.6 differences would be
appreciated. As it stands most of the changes I made seemed to have a
workable tool chain, but the boot process was still foo barred.. I know
it was something silly. It always is.

I am stepping out for the night to hang with friends and enjoy the
Friday evening, but I will be working on all this tomorrow.

Robert Baker
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses courtesy of Netslyder, Inc.(http://www.netslyder.net)]