FAQ generation error

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 27 12:14:08 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

Since the two of you aren't subscribed to the faq mailinglist yet I'll
CC you on this one.

The script to generate the daily FAQ is up again, but the FAQ is
generated differently than I was used to seeing. Check
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ to see what I mean: the TOC is gone
from the top and it starts right away with section 1. The section TOCs
are still there, but the main one has gone missing.

Any ideas what might cause this? I run "make -s index.html" in the
script (/usr/bin/render-lfs-faq.sh) to create the FAQ. What am I doing
wrong? Or is this intentionally?

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org