[elinks-dev] What to do with ELinks 0.10.6.GIT

Adam Golebiowski adamg at pld-linux.org
Fri Jan 5 02:28:42 PST 2007

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 12:41:35AM +0200, Kalle Olavi Niemitalo wrote:
> If this is OK with Fonseca and others then I can do these.

What about releasing 0.10.7 together with a notice that this is the last
release of the 0.10.x branch and it will be no longer maintained?

On the other hand, I don't know if there are 0.10.x users out there
(apart of Debian), so maybe it doesn't really matter.

--
 http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer    | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.