[elinks-dev] [patch 2/3] accel-check: Use only one context for tab_menu.

Kalle Olavi Niemitalo kon at iki.fi
Sat Mar 11 09:59:40 PST 2006

Accelerator conflicts between some items of tab_menu and
link_menu are not being properly detected:
- "~Pass frame URI to external command" may be displayed together
  with "Pass tab URI to e~xternal command", but that is not
  declared.
- "Pass link URI to e~xternal command" is declared as being in
  the tab menu, but it's actually displayed in the link menu.

The attached two patches fix these bugs in two different ways.
Please apply only one.  I would prefer the first one, as I
believe the resulting comments will be easier to maintain; but if
you don't like it, the second one should be OK.  Each attachment
begins with a proposed commit message.

These changes originated as the following commits in my tree:
- 329744088524aaa69883e1cebafaff60c3e82d0d
- ae7e142a2a9f6860b1145aca66cfef532b06b9b3
- 1bcd42990029aac46dc3a617f34b94303683c253
I am posting them as separate patches because some of them may be
controversial.