[elinks-dev] Re: Feature Requests

Ligesh myself at ligesh.com
Fri Jun 23 22:18:59 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 08:47:59PM +0000, Miciah Dashiel Butler Masters wrote:

> This should be easy enough. Should I just use isalnum instead of
> isspace? Next question: Should this be configurable? We already have too
> many options.

 Yeah true. No. It is not configurable. They are separate motions altogether. And the kill-word-back actually means that it will do till a metachar. If at all it is needed, you need to add it as a separate motion. In bash, the one with metachar is called as 'backward-kill-word', and the one with space is called 'unix-word-rubout'. So presently we need only backward-kill-word.

 Thanks.