[elinks-dev] Re: Doing Crazy stuff.

Ligesh myself at ligesh.com
Fri Jun 23 04:11:56 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 04:30:00PM +0530, Ligesh wrote:

>  a) Ok, now for some crazy stuff. I want to view my history in vim, and select the link to go, and when I exit from vim, it should Go to that particular page. I can make vim do absolutely anything. Is there something in Lua using which I can accomplish this?

I would like to know if such a thing would ever be possible.

>  b) I want to have key to do goole search. That is, when you press this key, you will be presented with an input box. Whatever you enter will be automatically searched in google, and you will be put into the search results page.

  I apologize. The second feature is already there. It has to be!!! All you need to do is type a 'gg' before the search term. And actually I think this is not the list to discuss this. I will ask the questions in the elinks-users list.

  Thanks.