[elinks-dev] Doing Crazy stuff.

Ligesh myself at ligesh.com
Fri Jun 23 04:00:00 PDT 2006

 a) Ok, now for some crazy stuff. I want to view my history in vim, and select the link to go, and when I exit from vim, it should Go to that particular page. I can make vim do absolutely anything. Is there something in Lua using which I can accomplish this?

 b) I want to have key to do goole search. That is, when you press this key, you will be presented with an input box. Whatever you enter will be automatically searched in google, and you will be put into the search results page.

 I really appreciate your taking time.

 Thanks.