[elinks-dev] Re: Feature Requests

Ligesh myself at ligesh.com
Fri Jun 23 03:11:13 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 05:06:09AM +0000, Miciah Dashiel Butler Masters wrote:
> > > I'll see about adding a few actions tomorrow.
> >
> >  I am sure you know it, but the code is in the inpfield.c file. There is a switch case, and you need to add one a case ACT_EDIT_KILL_WORD above the ACT_EDIT_KILL_TO_BOL.
>
> There is a lot of code duplication between the general UI widgets and
> document form controls, which I would like to clean up, but I eventually
> just wrote a patch for the functionality presently under discussion:
>
> http://pasky.or.cz/gitweb.cgi?p=elinks.git;a=commit;h=29ffe71bc1b0ed6322105c1ebcb565f6793ea81e

 Yeah, I saw that. It is present in two places. The remove word works beautifully. There is a very minute issue though, in the emacs remove word, the delimiter is not 'space', but rather ANY meta character. So that, if we have

  http://elinks.cz/ba/rc//

  If we press <c-w> it will turn to.

  http://elinks.cs/ba/ (The delimiters at the end are removed, but not the ones at the beginning)

  If we press <c-w> again.