[elinks-dev] Re: Feature Requests

Miciah Dashiel Butler Masters mdm0304 at ecu.edu
Thu Jun 22 22:06:09 PDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 11:52:35AM +0530, Ligesh wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 06:03:21AM +0000, Miciah Dashiel Butler Masters wrote:
> > > So I am talking about simple editing, for instance, in the input URL box. The general editing for simple data everywhere; filling in forms etc.
> > I'll see about adding a few actions tomorrow.
>
>  I am sure you know it, but the code is in the inpfield.c file. There is a switch case, and you need to add one a case ACT_EDIT_KILL_WORD above the ACT_EDIT_KILL_TO_BOL.

There is a lot of code duplication between the general UI widgets and
document form controls, which I would like to clean up, but I eventually
just wrote a patch for the functionality presently under discussion:

http://pasky.or.cz/gitweb.cgi?p=elinks.git;a=commit;h=29ffe71bc1b0ed6322105c1ebcb565f6793ea81e

--
Miciah Masters <miciah at myrealbox.com> / <mdm0304 at ecu.edu>