[elinks-dev] std(data, def.source);

Buddy Bell hhbell at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 29 13:13:32 PDT 2005

I am trying to modify elinks to reload and then save to file a certain
web page every five minutes.  In the process of getting the html source
saved without a dialog requiring input I ran across the statement
"std(data, def.source);" at stmt 581 of menu.c under dialogs.  It must
be what is saving the html but I can find no other reference to it
searching for "std(" in the source directories.  Is it a subroutine, a
macro, a c statement?  Using google I can't find anything on it. There
is also no man page for std.  If you could explain to a relative newbie
were it comes from I would appreciate it.  Thanks.  BB