[elinks-dev] sane encodings for lt.po and bg.po

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT jupp at gmx.de
Fri Oct 21 12:16:58 PDT 2005

Hi!

Attached is a ZIP containing lt.po and bg.po from elinks-0.10-20050921
converted to appropriate ISO-8859 character sets but otherwise
untouched. The file names are prefixed by the name of the charset.

Conversion was done using iconv and as far as I can judge from a raw
visual inspection in GNOME's terminal application the result is
correct. Now switching back to UTF-8 :-)

In my humble opinion "sane encoding" means "ISO standard compliant
encoding" but I am not sure if people from the cyrillic writing
community will agree on this.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
It's high time to realize that protecting environment and saving rare
ressources including drinking water and fertile soil is no crusade of