[elinks-dev] Re: <td nowrap> unsupported?

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Fri Jun 18 16:25:31 PDT 2004

Dear diary, on Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 02:03:43PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Miernik <miernik at ctnet.pl> told me, that...
> I think <td wrap> is not supported by ELinks, like here:
> http://www.miernik.ctnet.pl/money/pecunix.en.html
> Cells which have nowrap are wraped anyway.

...redirecting to elinks-dev...

I've briefly investigated this, we have interesting html_special
SP_NOWRAP which could do what we want. However we don't get to (struct
part) until it's too late to set it, because we just feed the in-cell
HTML blob to format_html_part() and get already formatted struct part
out of it. Any idea how to solve this besides additional
format_html_part() parameter or yet another global variable?

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/