[blfs-support] wicd error

spiky martynvidler at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 15:32:34 PDT 2016

On 09/24/16 23:03, akhiezer wrote:
>> From: spiky <martynvidler at aol.com>
>> Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 19:34:39 +0100
>> Subject: Re: [blfs-support] wicd error
>>
> 	.
>>> in the email. Anyways, after running the sed command and before
>>> running configure, edit setup.py, line 321, and line up the
>>> indentation on that line with the other lines.
>> That fixed it thanks for that.
>
> NB of course that the sed includes also the
> '.../wpath.logrotate\|wpath.systemd/d...' part, and not just the
> indentation part; so be sure that the former has been applied too.
>

> More generally, do you understand what's going on when a single commmand
> is written/issued across multiple lines, with '\' at the end of each
> line except for the last.
>

> akh
>

> --

I was using the systemd version

sed "/detection failed/ a\ self.init=\'init\/default\/wicd\'" \

I think your last comment was for init version which are different.

sed -e "/wpath.logrotate\|wpath.systemd/d" \
     -e "/detection failed/ a\                self.init=\'init\/default\/wicd\'" \

And no I,m not very good with sed commands