[blfs-support] Looking for lsmod or current equivalent

Arnie Stender astender777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:58:50 PST 2016

Hi Folks,
     I am still having problems with my sound and I wanted to see what
modules were loaded into the running kernel. I don't seem to have lsmod.
This was a very useful tool the last time I was active in working with
Linux. What I find on the web leads me to believe it has been set aside
hopefully something better. i have searched the BLFS book but can't find
anything that seems to have the same function. I must be missing
something again. Sorry. What package do I need to install to get this
functionality?