[blfs-support] User login issue libnux-pam

spiky martynvidler at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 14:24:56 PST 2016

Hi

I have just installed Linux-pam 1.2.1 then reinstalled shadow as
required from BLFS systemd, I am unable to login as my user I get
"System is booting up. See pam_nologin(8)",  root can login with the
same message between login and password. I am then able to su - user
once root has logged in.  I have a file in /var/run/nologin with the
same message in.
I tried creating a new user to see if they could login same problem.
Googling has thrown up this issue but no clear way to resolve.

I have just built lfs systemd svn