[blfs-support] Migration of anduin server

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:50:46 PDT 2015

For the last several days I have been migrating the anduin server to a
new ISP.  That job is mostly complete.  I have checked all the anduin
links in the LFS and BLFS -dev and 7.8 books and they all resolve
properly.  There may be some files I missed and there may be some files
in earlier versions of BLFS that are missing.  All the files are there,
but locations may be incorrect.

If you are looking for a file, just start at
http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org.  The two main directories are LFS
and BLFS.  The others are only symlinks for backward compatibility.

One thing you may note is that the new site is much faster.  The
download speed is now 125 Mb/s versus the old one at 10 Mb/s.

If you have any questions, please ask.

   -- Bruce