[blfs-support] gdm or gnome-session crashed.

草民先生 quhuabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:49:56 PDT 2015

Hi, everyone.
I have compiled BLFS systemd version 7.6. But when I entered correct
password at Login Screen(by clicked an User already listed), I got a gray
screen with message:"Oh no! Something has gone wrong" and a "Cry face" sign
and a "Log Out" button

And the journal tells four same lines:

journalctrl -b --no-page /usr/sbin/gdm

gdm[282]: Failed to give slave programs access to the display. Trying to
proceed.
gdm[282]: Failed to give slave programs access to the display. Trying to
proceed.
gdm[282]: Failed to give slave programs access to the display. Trying to
proceed.
gdm[282]: Failed to give slave programs access to the display. Trying to
proceed.

I need help.
thank you very much.