[blfs-support] Odd failure building BLFS in chroot

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 21 00:34:08 PDT 2015

Ken, when I was building something in BLFS, I think it must have been in
X--it's on the other box, I segfaulted in make.  I'd been running with
-j (something).  I took that out, let it go back to just one thread and
it ran through fine.  Any chance you'd just over-committed the system
running with some additional overhead of being in the chroot?
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm

http://www.fastmail.com - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own