[blfs-support] Best way to build BLFS ?

Marcos Pansani marcos_pansani at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 7 19:21:29 PDT 2015

I understand that every part of the book is important, I always try to build "General Libraries", "Graphics and Font Libraries", "General Utilities" in front, but sometimes you need to "System Utilities", "Programming" to resolve dependencies but it is difficult to resolve dependencies between them. I will leave for last "Security" because of dependencies, "Networking Programs", "Networking Utilities", "Networking Libraries" build "Databases" only when a package asks how dependent I do not know if everyone would be required. The maiorsia of "serves" do not interest me because I am a desktop user, only need a package as a dependency, but do not install the BLFS-bootscript. Xorg is one of the last to leave to build. KDE or Gnome is what I leave last. Alias, which I leave for last is the firefox is LibreOffice.

Marcos