[blfs-support] Languages not appearing in KDE-3.14.2

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sun Oct 19 15:34:40 PDT 2014

I installed KDE-3.14.2 just to see if I would be able to update the
book, but Bruce was faster.

Anyway I have never been a KDE user, so, some problems appear.

In system settings > country/region and language, the only option is
"American English". All other tabs give me options for my locale.

I have:

ls /opt/kde-4.14.2/share/locale/
all_languages  da     es  gl  ja    ms   pt     sr                 th
ca             de     et  hr  km    nb   pt_BR  sr at ijekavian       tr
ca at valencia    en_GB  fi  hu  l10n  nds  ro     sr at ijekavianlatin  uk
cs             en_US  fr  is  lt    nl   ru     sr at latin           zh_TW
currency       eo     ga  it  mai   pa   sk     sv

so, I cannot understand what is happening.

I need some help, please.

--
[]s,
Fernando