[blfs-support] cheese and gstreamer plugins

Christopher Gregory me at pc-networking-services.com
Tue Jun 3 16:32:05 PDT 2014

On Wed, June 4, 2014 10:48 am, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 03-06-2014 08:30, Douglas R. Reno escreveu:
>
>> Here is the link:
>>

>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/04/08/yahoo_breaks_every_mailing_list
>> _in_the_world_says_email_guru/
>>

> Thanks, Douglas.
>

> I receive regularly other threads. I will read again, but my first
> interpretation is that not only this thread would be affected. I think they
> are doing also something different from what that page describes.
>

> --
> []s,
> Fernando
> --

Hello Fernado,

I personally do not use any free email provider as they are too unreliable
and have way too many spammers using them.  Instead I have found a cheap
webhosting company that is $12USD per YEAR and I have my own domain name.
You do get cpanel access and normal webhosting services.

I have noticed that since the change over of the lists, that sometimes
there is a huge delay in me receiving the list emails.

Regards,

Christopher.