[blfs-support] No local Printer Cups

Marcos Pansani marcos_pansani at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jun 2 18:38:33 PDT 2014

I tried the svn version ... and nothing, I once wore linux mint and worked normal printer .... it's a shame that it only lacks the LFS to get it perfect, moreover, everything works....

Today I tried to give the command:

escputil --ink-level --raw-device /dev/usb/lp

and appeared the following result:

Unable to write to /dev/usb/lp0: Resource temporarily unavailable

is that something in the kernel that the cups this failing query the printer!?!