[blfs-support] qt-4.8.5 question

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Mon Sep 16 01:55:40 PDT 2013

Greetings,

I followed the blfs instructions for installing qt-4.8.5
( http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/qt4.html  )

 (in /opt)

I do have the executible /opt/qt/assistant

BUT I have an application  with  mainwindow.cpp    with this line
#include <QassistantClient>

and  there is no Qassistant in /opt/qt/include nor equivalent libraries.
I also did an ./configure --help  in the source tree of qt-4.8.5 and saw no
mention  of Qassistant.
  Is Qassistant the same as  the exucutable ~/opt/qt/assistant?  And since my
application seem to want headers  ( and libraries )
 how does one  built qt-4.8.5   to install the  Qassistant libraries and
headers?

thanks in advance.

sincerely
lusInteg