[blfs-support] Compilation presets for Xorg

Niels Terp nielsterp at comhem.se
Tue Mar 12 08:16:26 PDT 2013

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: blfs-support-bounces at linuxfromscratch.org
[mailto:blfs-support-bounces at linuxfromscratch.org] På vegne af Thanos
Baloukas
Sendt: 12. marts 2013 15:25
Til: blfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org
Emne: Re: [blfs-support] Compilation presets for Xorg

On 03/12/2013 04:13 PM, Carl Thorn wrote:

> --

I think that if /etc/profile.d exists and the command is ran as root, it
should work. As for the variables not added, does /etc/profile have

for script in /etc/profile.d/*.sh ; do
    if [ -r $script ] ; then
    . $script
    fi

see
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/postlfs/profile.html

The scripts in /etc/profile.d must be sourced to have effect. Thats why
their mode is 644. Try . /etc/profile.d/xorg.sh

I recall that I saw warnings too about --disable-static by some xorg
packages which didn't had this option, but that was harmless

Thanos