[blfs-support] Compilation presets for Xorg

Thanos Baloukas baloukasthan at sch.gr
Tue Mar 12 07:24:38 PDT 2013

On 03/12/2013 04:13 PM, Carl Thorn wrote:

> [...]

I think that if /etc/profile.d exists and the command is ran as root,
it should work. As for the variables not added, does /etc/profile have

for script in /etc/profile.d/*.sh ; do
    if [ -r $script ] ; then
    . $script
    fi

see
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/postlfs/profile.html

The scripts in /etc/profile.d must be sourced to have effect. Thats why
their mode is 644. Try . /etc/profile.d/xorg.sh

I recall that I saw warnings too about --disable-static by some xorg
packages which didn't had this option, but that was harmless

Thanos