[blfs-support] Bugs in BLFS Book

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 31 10:54:55 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 05:11:47PM +0000, Feuerbacher, Alan wrote:

> I suppose this was a recent correction? How can I search the BLFS archives to find corrections?

 Probably the easiest way is to monitor blfs-dev and blfs-book -
links at http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/mail.html

 I suggest that you might prefer to just take a look at the archives
from time to time.  If you find a change which might be of interest
to you, either look at the result in the current book, or go into
the wiki and search out the change in all its colour (probably not a
good idea until you have a graphical browser installed!)

ĸen