[blfs-support] Xorg-7.5-3 Errors

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 17 23:29:45 PST 2012

I did go download libpciaccess-0.12.0, and uncompressed both 0.12.0 and
0.11.0.  I ran a diff on pciaccess.h, the only header in the include
directory.  My thought was that if that hasn't changed, the calls from
everything else will still be using the correct structures.  No
difference.  And that seems to suggest to me that I can just recompile
libpciaccess alone, without recompiling everything else built after
that.  Is that an appropriate couse of action?
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
http://www.xprt.net/~pgrogers/