firefox-3.6.9 and friends

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 12 10:40:44 PDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 12:08:12AM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
>  People who care about security will have noticed this week's
> upstream firefox update.  Often, updating an existing system is just
> a straightforward recompile.  In this case, I had enough
> aggravations that I think it might be worth documenting them.

 And after all that, it crashes when I try to print.  Not something
I often do from the browser (only really for maps and hotel
reservations), but a real pain when it happens.  On the good side,
it recovers the open tabs and I can paste / save and print text by
other means.  For all I know, it might have been like this for a few
releases.  Something else to add to my acceptance tests, and to look
at when I've got the time.

grumpily, ĸen