Installing the Distro

James Rhodes jrhodes at roket-enterprises.com
Mon Jul 12 16:57:29 PDT 2010

No, I see installers as an important component if you wish to distribute
your distro to others, even if the installer is a simple bash script which
formats an existing partition according to user settings and then just uses
rsync to copy the files in archive mode.  Live CDs are really only good for
trying out a distro; in my opinion they're no good for daily use (unless
they're one of those utility Live CDs).

Regards, James.