[ANN] My current desktop buildscripts.

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop73 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 2 13:29:19 PDT 2010

I didn't expect to be posting these only three months after my '6.6' version,
but they are so much nicer (working html5 in you tube, various fixes to my
supporting functions) that I think it's worth doing.  I haven't had time to
review dependencies (that takes a couple of weeks), so this is just
"what used to work, plus additions I've had to make".

The LFS part of the scripts is not very interesting (svn at 2010-06-16
but I've omitted gcc-4.5 and it's requirements).  For everything else, I've
created a "summary-of-packages" file listing what I build, and in what
order, to help people decide if they are interested in downloading the
tarball to look at the scripts.

I've cleared out some of the older stuff at ~ken/ and added a bit more
structure to what is left.  The new stuff is in
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ken/desktop-builds/desktop-2010-07/

As always, feel free to ask me questions about details of any of the
packages I build.

ĸen
--
After tragedy, and farce, "OMG poneys!"