Problem in cmake on kdeadmin-4.4.2

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sun Apr 25 13:38:40 PDT 2010

On 04/25/10 09:03, cliffhanger at gardener.com wrote:

> [...]
This makes little sense.  It may be related to having Python installed
in: "/usr/local" but Python should know where it is installed.  But,
perhaps, some symbolic links to: "/usr" could help.

	/usr/bin/python -> /usr/local/bin/python
	/usr/lib/python -> /usr/local/lib/python
	/usr/include/python -> /usr/local/include/python

IIRC, I had to do that when I still had Python installed in: "/usr/local".

If it was CMake that couldn't find something, you can set the two CMake
environment variables that very roughly correspond to the normal ones
for AutoTools (but ONLY for specifying paths!):

	CPPFLAGS     CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH
	LD_FLAGS     CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH

and they use the same syntax as other PATH environment variables.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch