fcron & run-parts

Andrew Barnes andyrbarnes at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 04:45:58 PST 2009

Hi,

Just installed fcron on my shiny new LFS 6.4 system :)

I'm looking for the run-parts command. Does anyone know where I can find it? Google tells me everything I want to know except where I can find it.

I was going to set up the /etc/cron.hourly etc directories to make it a bit easier to schedule regular jobs and to bring the system closer to matching the LSB standard.

Many thanks in advance
Andy