NetworkManager and RT2500

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 24 00:26:09 PST 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 15:15 +0000, dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
> The only problem I see with NM is that when something doesn't work,
> it's hard to know where the problem is because it's hard to find
> information about it.

As I've said to others, the NM mailing list is probably the best place
to get information, direct from the developers. There's some info on
their web site, but my impression is it's fairly abstract, and tends to
get updated only when someone thinks about doing so. The mailing list is
where things get done.

Simon.