Wireless setup

Cliff McDiarmid cliffhanger at gardener.com
Wed Feb 18 05:47:12 PST 2009

As for these scripts that are required. I already have these although I had to import them manually from the latest supplicant.   This is why I thought the problem lay elsewhere with permissions.   I'll try the patch though.  Can I ask Simon - do you have the supplicant running as a daemon at startup?   A lot of distros do, but it shouldn't be necessary surely with Networkmanager doing it all for you?

regards

MAC

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!