xorg 7.3

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 10:51:56 PDT 2007

On 9/30/07, Ken Moffat <zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 02:07:32PM -0600, Shawn wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > Maybe the blfs gurus will find this helpfull.
> > I've been running xorg 7.3 for a couple of weeks now without any major
> > problems.
>
>  Well, I don't claim to be a blfs guru, but I wish this hadn't been
> held up in the mail queue (the server was rebooted yesterday, and
> some old support mail arrived in my mbox this afternoon).   I'm now
> in 7.3, but it took me several hours to decide what to upgrade.

Actually, I think Shawn must not have been subscribed with that
address since it was in the Mailman queue, which requires manual
flushes. I just went through yesterday.

I also believe Shawn worked this out upstream.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2007-September/028559.html

FWIW, I have the same problem, and it should hopefully be worked out
when xorg-server-1.4.1 is released.

--
Dan