[maybe OT] eth0 problem

Cubo Aula Info ilfigliodellaparolaavuoto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 06:20:02 PDT 2007

As for LFS I used:
SVN-20070813 - jhalfs build

As for BLFS I do not know. I compiled by hand what I needed following
online svn version at the end of august.

but in the computer where I compiled LFS I have not this problem,
don't know if it is a problem of version...
This is very strange for me. It is not really a problem, but I am
trying to understand why.