Apache Bug?

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 4 14:26:30 PDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 04:11:33PM -0400, Tom wrote:
> [crit] (70023) This function has not been implemented on this platform: DBD: driver for [DBDriver unset] not available
>
> thats the error I get in apache error_log

 Please fix your mail client to not send html to the LFS lists, to
save us trying to grok the 'attachments'.  Thanks.

 After that, you might like to tell us some details about your
problem.  I barely use apache, but it looks as if either you are
missing a dependency, or just possibly you are running on an
unusual architecture.

 This is a run-time error, right ?  Is this a new build, or did it
used to work ?  From here, this sounds as if maybe you are trying to
reference a database module which doesn't exist.

 Looking at my httpd.conf, I see nothing that refers to databases.
But then, mine is close to what shipped with the version of apache
that I'm running, modified slightly because something failed to work
on x86_64-64.  Some background of what you are doing might help
someone point out the problem, e.g, did you take an existing
httpd.conf and apply it to a shiny new system ?

Ken