firefox 2.0.0.1

Alberto Hernando pajaro.go at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 03:57:30 PST 2006

El Viernes, 22 de Diciembre de 2006 12:43, KJ Tsanaktsidis escribió:
> Well, i dunno about the ignoring of .mozconfig, but i do know how to
> localize Firefox...
> Just download an extension called a "language pack" and it should display
> the UI in that language. Eg- is this your language?
> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3790/
> I don't pretend to know what Valencian means but if thats not it and you
> cant find one i suppose you could write your own by translating the english
> one.

Hi.

This is not my language, although I could use it. I've tried using .xpi's, but
they didn't work for some unknown reason. Somebody told me that I'd better do
it in compile time, so I decided to wait for 2.0.0.1, and here I am.

Off-topic info: Valencian is another language spoken in Spain. Political
issues aside, in Spain there are several languages spoken: Spanish in all
Spain, and others in certain regions.

And if could translate all the English extension in my own... what would the
translation team do then??

	Alberto